InsingerGilissen was established when Insinger de Beaufort and Theodoor Gilissen Bankers merged in 2017. These two companies were both originally private banks from Amsterdam with a rich history that dates back to 1779 and 1881 respectively.
- 1881: Establishment by Theodoor A.J. Gilissen
- 1967: Part of Bank Mees and Hope Iater Mees Pierson
- 2003: Take-over by KBL epb
- 2005: Merger with securities firm Stroeve
Insinger de Beaufort
- 1779: Establishment by Herman Albrecht Insinger and Paulus Prins
- 1976: Merger with stockbroker Willems & Cie
- 2009: Collaboration with BNP Paribas and merger with Nachenius Tjeenk
- 2017: Take-over by KBL epb
- 2020: KBL epb changes into Quintet Private Bank (Europe) S.A.